2016 IEEE International Conference on Communication and Electronics Systems(ICCES 2016)
2016-10-21~22 Coimbatore, India
IEEE International Conference on Communication and Electronics Systems (ICCES 2016) is being organized on 21-22 October 2016 by PPG Institute of Technology in association with Confyy at Coimbatore, India. ICCES will provide an outstanding international forum for sharing knowledge and results in all fields of Engineering and Technology. ICCES provides quality key experts who provide an opportunity in bringing up innovative ideas. Recent updates in the field of technology will be a platform for the upcoming researchers. The conference will be Complete, Concise, Clear and Cohesive in terms of research related to Communication and Electronics systems.
All submitted papers will be peer reviewed. Accepted papers will be published in CFY conference proceedings. Extended version of selected papers out of those presented at the conference will be encouraged for possible publication in special issues of peer reviewed international journals. Both academic world and industries are invited to present their papers dealing with state-of-art research and future developments.
- All the selected papers will be published in IEEE Xplore
- Extended version of the best papers will be recommended for publication in the following journals:
- Springer Social Network Analysis and Mining Journal. ISSN: 1869-5450
- International journal of nano electronics and materials.
- Extended versions of best papers published as edited book under LNSN.
- Times new roman, IEEE format with the maximum of 6 pages.
- Sponsored by
- Log in
- Important Dates
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +8627-88875258
- G. Ranganathan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org